Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter 2010

We do a lot of Easter celebrating! We usually head to Cullman for the Easter vigil service at Sacred Heart...which is 3 hours long! It's really neat because we all have candles, and then 7 scriptures are read, pretty much in the dark. The service is very special and intimate. After mass, it's off to Denny's (where we saw prom-goers from one of the area schools! Wow! Prom dresses have changed a lot in 10 years!) Then it's on to Albertville the next morning for church with my family and then Easter egg hunting! This year it was at Pops & Nana's house (my Mom's parents). At one point Lilly started pouting because she was hiding eggs for Pam and Holly, and Zoe kept picking up all of the eggs. I wish I had a picture of her on the storm pit. But, if you look at the very end, I did find a picture of my pouting incident when all of the boys found the prize eggs, and I never got one...Here are just a few of the pictures we took.


And the picture you've all been waiting for...

Dad was giving me the "the prize egg is not what Easter is all about. Now dry up and get out there and have fun!" speech. Glad we don't have to have many of those anymore!

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely precious!!! And I remember that face! The "don't try to talk me out of this! I'm MAD!" Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete