Thursday, May 27, 2010

Changes are comin'....

So, I have been looking forward to this day for a while, but then again, didn't think it would ever happen. In the next few days I will be making my transition from public accounting to the private sector. I will be starting with a local credit union as their CFO. I will focus mainly on compliance and slowly transition into taking over all of the CFO duties, as well. I am so excited about working in a credit union, as this was one of my top two favorite industries to work with while I was doing audit work! Another fantastic thing about this job....banking holidays! And NO TAX SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think Patrick is secretly pretty pumped about that little perk! The past month has definitely been a roller coaster ride, with the lowest of lows, and the highest of highs, but I'm looking forward to this new adventure!


And since no post should be without a picture....


My Dad and nephew at my cousin's wedding. He looks like a little grown up man! Happy Anniversary to his parents, who will have been married five years tomorrow! I cannot believe it has been that long already!



No comments:

Post a Comment