Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I promise I'm going to do better...maybe!

Starting at Labor Day, Patrick and I went to Destin with the Cooke's. It was beautiful, but there was bad seaweed nastiness. There were a couple of days that we didn't even get in the ocean at all!




Then we attended the annual Braggin' Rights Barbeque at Matt's. The food was fantastic! We didn't come home with any trophies, but it was great to see everyone!


Then we had Jackson's 3rd birthday. Does that boy love green?! And, I'm so glad that I didn't listen to anyone and got him the Lincoln Logs. He loved them! Now he has something to haul with all of his tractors!




Now, on to the biggest change at the Cooke house....Addie! I think I posted the breeder's pic of the puppies, but here are some from October, when we got her, to our attempt at a family Christmas photo!

No comments:

Post a Comment