Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 1

My best friend....well, I have two. Of course my husband is the easy answer. I can share anything with him. I can laugh, cry, be mad, joke around...whatever with him! He gets me completely. He knows just the right time when I need a sweet text message saying that I'm beautiful. Or, just when to tell the punch line of a joke so that I spray Coke through my nose!

But, for the purposes of this post I'll disqualify Patrick! :) I met Amanda Davis Harbison in the 5th grade when the student council went to a pool party. Who knew then, but we would eventually become roommates at UA and best friends. We were also each other's maids/matrons of honor. Even though we may go weeks or a couple of months without talking to each other, we always pick up right where we left off. Just as a best friend should!


No comments:

Post a Comment