Friday, October 8, 2010

Day 2 - Crush

So, who is my crush? Well, as with most people, this person changes as you grow up. When I was young, my celebrity crush was JMM - John Michael Montgomery. I even made him a part of a school project! (Of which I made a 208/200!...Yes, maybe I was a little of an over-achiever when I was younger!)

Just look at those dimples! So, now that I'm movin' close to 30...UGH! :)...my crush has definitely changed! Actually, I really don't have a crush right now. I am perfectly happy with my wonderful husband! Now, do I think that some guys are VERY good looking, well of course! I am a living breathing woman! Are there random guys that I see that I think "if Patrick looks that good at ____ age, I will be one lucky woman!"? Absolutely! But, we'll leave it at my elementary/middle school celebrity crush!

How about this!? I'm 2 for 2 for blogging days! I may stick to just the weekdays, though. If we go out of town, I may not be able to get to a computer and/or internet.

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment